Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Skye's drawing

Last wed morning, Skye came to me with this drawing. He told me it is a picture of him all grown up and he is preaching behind the pulpit. I asked him where he was. He thought for a second or two and said America. And I found it was so interesting that he even added in the podium mic!
Maybe it shouldn't come as a surprise (but it still did). Few years back, the Lord impressed upon my heart that Skye would be a preacher/pastor, like his grandfather and in time to come, his own daddy. And Trinity would be more like an evangelist/warrior.
I felt like this drawing was some kind of comfort to me too, that God is still speaking to me, still pursuing me and wanting to reveal more to me. How can I not feel loved when my heavenly Father pursues me this way, through my kids, in my everyday life.

No comments: