Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

(to be dated 17 Oct 2010)








Birthday card for our beloved man of the family on his birthday :)
We love you so so much and we thank God for giving us you.
To the love of my life:
You are my best friend. Thank you for being such a wonderful help and support in the house, in homeschooling, in my ministry. You're always patient in listening and being there for me. I could not have gone this far and done this much without your constant encouragement and prayers. It has been a joy being with you and I've learnt quite a few things from you. Thank for for trusting me as a wife and believing in me. You are truly God's gift to me. I thank God for you and how He has bonded us deeply. You will always have our support and our love.

I pray that God will continue to strengthen you, bless you with wisdom and surround you with His favor and clothed you with His empowerment always.

No comments: